BS1 General Ledger Description
The General Ledger software tracks budget and actual financial data to produce financial statements such as an Income Statement and Balance Sheet, the Trial Balance Report, General Ledger Report, GL Totals Screen, GL History Screen, and the Bank Book.
* No monthly closing of the general ledger required
* Automatic reversing journal entries
* Optional subaccounts for branch, division, product group, etc.
* On-line drill-down to source document
* Complete year-end processing
* User-defined Financial Statements, Trial Balance, General Ledger Report and more...
* Delphi source code available royalty-free
Data is passed to the general ledger from the AP and AR automatically via Journal Vouchers with expenses and revenues converted from foreign currency to domestic currency.
Data is keyed directly to the general ledger via Journal Vouchers to record
initial entry of general ledger opening balances
bank charges and interest
corrections and adjustments to previous general ledger transactions
purchase of foreign currency
foreign currency AP, AR, and bank balances conversion to domestic currency
inventory accrual for goods received but not yet invoiced, WIP, etc.
Year-end closing entries for the general ledger are generated by the software.
BS1 General Ledger Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BS1 General Ledger 2008.5
Release notes are not available currently.
BS1 General Ledger Requirements
No additional system requirements.